social icons

search

The Reading Cow

Read 'til the cows come home...

more from the blog

REVIEW: Fall From Grace (Mad World #1) by Christine Zolendz




Synopsis

I'm finally home after struggling through my brother's illness and death. But, home is definitely a bit different. My best friend (the only person alive now that knows my secret) has a new boyfriend; and he has a friend. Shane Maxton: bad boy, tattooed rock god, eye candy extraordonaire. He is also New York City's most arrogant, self-serving, son of a, well, a definite one-night stand kind of a guy.

But, it doesn't matter to me because I've spent my existence looking for the love of my life, my angel. And, there is nothing that Shane Maxton can do to change that.

A paranormal romance.



My Thoughts


OMG! I totally devoured this book... Or it totally devoured me... l can't really tell! Either way, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! It was so beautifully written that I found myself totally and completely drawn into the world of Grace and Shane.

I loved who Grace was in this story - strong, independent, slightly smart mouthed and not afraid to stand up for herself. She is searching for her true love, The One, and stood by her belief that she would find him. After all, she has been searching for him for a VERY long time.

Shane is your typical bad boy tattooed rockstar. I can't imagine anyone not falling in love with him while reading this book. There is more to Shane than his constant following of beautiful women. We see the change in him as the story unfolds. I'm just glad he didn't turn into a big blubbery baby! He definitely kept his ultra sexy edge.

Yes, there is a paranormal twist to the story. We are given little hints about it from the start, and I figured out what was going on pretty early on. I wasn't disappointed though. There were more twists as I read further that kept me totally intrigued as to what was going to happen and where the story was going to take me.

As for the ending... WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! All I can say is that I am so glad that I purchased the second book, Saving Grace, at the same time. I can't wait to dive into it and see what happens next!

Fall From Grace has definitely made it on to my favourite list. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend that you do!


My Rating


Comments

Profile Photo

The Reading Cow

Profile Bio

My name is Kylie and I live in the state of Victoria, Australia.

I am a wife, mother of 3, lover of books and a Kindle 1-Click addict!

Instagram

Currently Reading

Goodreads Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Kylie Lacovich has read 0 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide