social icons

search

The Reading Cow

Read 'til the cows come home...

more from the blog

REVIEW: Fifty Shames of Earl Grey by Fanny Merkin (a.k.a. AndrewShaffer)




Synopsis

Young, arrogant tycoon Earl Grey seduces the naïve coed Anna Steal with his overpowering good looks and staggering amounts of money, but will she be able to get past his fifty shames, including shopping at Walmart on Saturdays, bondage with handcuffs, and his love of BDSM (Bards, Dragons, Sorcery, and Magick)? Or will his dark secrets and constant smirking drive her over the edge?



My Thoughts


Fifty Shames of Earl Grey is a send up of the Fifty Shades of Grey novels by E. L. James. I'm sure almost everyone has read them by now, but if you haven't, you would have heard enough about them to get the jokes in this book.


I loved the way this parody was written, with Anna and Earl's sarcastic banter bouncing between them.

It had me literally laughing out loud with almost every page I read. If I didn't laugh out loud, I was definitely smiling or smirking!

If you want a really great laugh, I would definitely recommend reading this!


My Rating


Comments

Profile Photo

The Reading Cow

Profile Bio

My name is Kylie and I live in the state of Victoria, Australia.

I am a wife, mother of 3, lover of books and a Kindle 1-Click addict!

Instagram

Currently Reading

Goodreads Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Kylie Lacovich has read 0 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide