social icons

search

The Reading Cow

Read 'til the cows come home...

more from the blog

REVIEW: Confession (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed #2) by Selena Kitt




Synopsis

The shocking discovery best friends Leah and Erica have made under Mr. Nolan's bed has them down the wicked path of temptation, both girls veering far from the narrow path dictated by their strict Catholic upbringing, and their sexual transgressions have had unintended consequences. 

Erica finds her life turned upside down when Leah falls for Erica's father, but just as Erica is beginning to accept their love for each other, Leah disappears. Bewildered and abandoned, Erica and Mr. Nolan are faced with sadness and confusion at their loss, but while Mr. Nolan spirals into mourning, Erica is determined to find her friend.

Erica can’t possibly know why Leah has vanished, but when she enlists the help of Father Michael, her search and the real reason for Leah's disappearance intersect to uncover a multitude of shocking confessions and a secret that will shake not only the foundation of their faith, but the entire institution of the Catholic Church itself.





My Thoughts


OMG! I loved this book! The Under Mr. Nolan's Bed Trilogy is getting better and better! 

I may repeat a little of what I wrote on my thoughts of Temptation, but I have to say (again) that I am thoroughly enjoying the extended storyline!

OK, so there's not as many steaming hot love scenes in the trilogy, but the expansion of the story and all the twists throughout Confession are most certainly making up for the lack of steam!

I am over the moon that something that I wanted to happen in the UMNB novel and Temptation did in this book, and I loved the journey that the twists took me on while reading Confession.


My Rating




Comments

Profile Photo

The Reading Cow

Profile Bio

My name is Kylie and I live in the state of Victoria, Australia.

I am a wife, mother of 3, lover of books and a Kindle 1-Click addict!

Instagram

Currently Reading

Goodreads Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Kylie Lacovich has read 0 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide